ACT’s vision is an inclusive community where everyone belongs, participates and is accepted.
ACT provides opportunities to individuals with disabilities as participating members of the community.
ACT will eagerly and enthusiastically accomplish its goals through the following areas:
- Assure a competent, well-trained, caring and compassionate staff
- Provide opportunities for individuals with disabilities to make informed choices and exercise their right to self-determination
- Facilitate the involvement of family members, friends, neighbors and co-workers in the lives of people supported by ACT
- Respect and advocate for the rights of individuals with disabilities
- Encourage innovation and creativity in administering and providing personalized supports to people with disabilities
- Create a safe and positive environment
- Administer a well-managed and cost efficient business
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders
- Embrace diversity by fostering a culture where everyone is appreciated
- Celebrate successes